Installing the Grammarly Program
Grammarly includes a brand new app (also referred to as an add-in) for Microsoft Office that enables Walden students to include Grammarly’s checks directly to a Microsoft Word file. Rather than submitting your paper to Grammarly via Grammarly’s site, you can just enable Grammarly after your document is prepared to check. Here are some steps for how to download Grammarly’s new program and use it on your Word document drafts!
- Save and close anything you have open in Microsoft Word because you will have to restart it to bring the app.
- You may also have to allow pop ups on your browser settings to complete this procedure.
- Visit Grammarly in https://www.grammarly.com/edu/signin.
- Log in with your Walden email (do not forget the u in waldenu.edu) and password to your Grammarly account. Click Log in.
- Should you not yet have a Grammarly account, you can create one with your Walden email and set a new password. For more instructions on setting up an account, visit our Accessing Grammarly page.